Yates Community Center » ELEVATE Youth
As ELEVATE, we are here to empower our youth and community! If there is an activity or programming you would like to see added at the Community Center, contact Alicen. We welcome you and your ideas and would love to hear more!
Vision: As ELEVATE we envision a vibrant, creative youth who are empowered by adults and peers alike to help them achieve their full potential and then lead others by inspiring them to give, serve and grow.
The ELEVATE Board of Directors has established the following core values to serve as the foundation of our mission:
- Self-confidence: feeling trust in one’s own abilities, qualities, and judgment.
- Leadership: guide and motivate others on a course of action to strive towards common goals
- Responsibility: making independent decisions, acting morally towards one’s self and others, and being accountable for one’s actions.
- Respect: having deep regard for the abilities, qualities, and achievements of one’s self, others, and the community at large.
- Volunteerism: to give generously of one’s time, in the service of others, and for the benefit of the community.
Mission: Our mission is to provide experiences that cultivate success and strengthen our community through comprehensive programming for children, youth and families giving them the opportunity to grow in the areas of self confidence, leadership, responsibility and respect and to participate voluntarily in the community.
Youth Program Coordinator
467 N. Main Street
Penn Yan, New York 14527
office: (315) 536-3354